Network Architecture and Design
The design of large-scale, carrier class network environments is an AC core competency. This specialization includes a full life-cycle design process, including gathering requirements, selecting from the best of AC validated network modular design concepts, specifying hardware, and generating detailed design documentation. AC’s diverse wired and 802.11 wireless network designs are meticulously built to requirement specifications, on scales ranging from simple, single IP routing protocol designs such as small OSPF backbone networks to enterprise-scale, advanced designs that incorporate geo-diversity, global and local load balancing, several IP routing protocols, and MPLS backbones.
The careful implementation of new network infrastructure is of equal importance to a robust design in minimizing downtime. AC engineers have a vast depth of experience in migration project planning and management, configuration script generation, customer communication, scheduling, and execution of a cutover. In all cases, AC engineers take every precaution to implement new designs in a minimal-to-zero impact manner, resulting in a smooth, seamless transition to network architectures that meet or exceed client goals.
Ashburn Consulting offer Network Services in the following areas:
- Network Planning, Design, and Implementation
- Network High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Network Assessment Services
- IP Routing and Switching
- Wireless Networking, Municipal WiFi
- Optical Networking, DWDM, SONET
- IP Voice and Video
- VPN, MPLS, BGP Architecture, and Deployment
- IPv6 Migration and Deployment
- QoS Assessment, Design, and Deployment
- Network Operations Center (NOC)